Effective: NOV 2 2021
1. Collection of personal information
- We will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our Application, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
2. How we collect your personal information
3. Use of your personal information
- We may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- The Application may make third party social media features available to its users. We cannot ensure the security of any information you choose to make public in a social media feature. Also, we cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect your privacy.
- We may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail
4. Software Application
- When you use our Application
When you use our Application, we may collect certain information such as mobile unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our Application, such that we can improve our service.
- Camera and Storage
We uses the built-in camera and storage to capture, store and submit the information through application. It may be any type of document or images which are mandatory and must be submitted by all.
- Automatic collection
The Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
- Read / Write Contacts
Our Application may, read and write the contact details on necessity.
- Get Accounts
Our Application may, need to access the list of accounts from the Accounts Service.
When you visit the Application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located within to improve the user experience and display a location map with relevant advertisements. We will not share your current location with other users or partners.
- Op out right
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.